Built tough and designed to use at home. Our 8201A, 80 lb (36 kg) residential salt spreader is made to handle harsh winter conditions. Grab your ice melt product, throw it in the heavy-duty poly hopper and set the adjustable gate dial and baffles. A spiked auger is installed to break up chunks to minimize clumping and flow smoothly. You’ll have support over uneven walkways and driveways because of its 12-inch pneumatic tires and durable powder-coated steel frame.
- Rugged 80 lb. capacity poly hopper
- Powder-coated steel frame for full support
- Aggressive and unique spiked auger to keep product flowing smoothly
- Adjustable gate dial for accurate spread setting
- Front and side baffles for directional control of spread pattern
- Enclosed gearbox to withstand the elements
- 12-Inch pneumatic tires for stability over uneven terrain
- Recommended for use with salt, halite, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride and calcium chloride (small and pelletized particulates)
- Not recommended for use with rock salt
There are no reviews yet.