The DualLINK 14-Ft tree pruner’s linkage is a power-increasing cutting mechanism that minimizes the effort needed for cutting.
- The dual link compound action pulley design adds leverage, without additional effort, giving the tool 3x more power for cutting through branches that are up to 8 inches in diameter
- Pruning blade is coated with non-stick material for durability and cuts up to 1 inch branches
- Corona’s dual-compound action tree pruner’s locking poles extend from 7 feet to 14 feet for pruning hard to reach branches and vines
- The unique twist-lock extender is designed to protect fingers from getting pinched when adjusting the pole length and has an internal stop to prevent the inner pole from separating from the outer pole, while in use
- Inner pole stop for added safety
- Corona Tools, born in the orange groves of Southern California in the 1920s, has a long history of designing tools that provide lasting performance Season after Season
There are no reviews yet.