The Craftsman 3300 MAX PSI/2.5 MAX GPM gas pressure washer powered by a reliable 208cc Briggs and Stratton® engine with Idle Down technology is ready to help you tackle your everyday cleaning tasks with ease. The Idle Down technology allows for up to 40% quieter operation when spray gun trigger is released. Take on a wide variety of projects with the adjustable axial cam pump that allows you to adjust the PSI from 1400 to 3300. Maximize your cleaning potential by using one of five quick-connect spray tips – including a second story nozzle kit –or adding detergent to the integrated half-gallon tank. The 30-foot flexible hose makes for easy maneuvering and storage. Get the job done faster with an extra large fuel tank for less time spent refueling. This power washer is backed by a three-year limited frame warranty and two-year limited engine and equipment warranty.
- PREMIUM POWER: 3300 Max PSI/2.5 Max GPM
- IDLE DOWN TECHNOLOGY: For quieter operation and fuel savings
- RELIABLE PUMP: An adjustable axial cam pump with Easy Start technology allows you to adjust the PSI from 1400 to 3300
- EASY TO MAINTAIN ENGINE: With the Briggs & Stratton 208cc engine
- CLEANING VERSATILITY: Easily demolish dirt on a variety of surfaces with 5 quick-connect nozzles (0, 15, 25, 40 degree and soap nozzle)
- FLEXIBLE HOSE: The 30-foot flexible hose makes for easy maneuvering while cleaning and when storing the unit
- SOAP SYSTEM: Boost your cleaning effectiveness by simply adding soap to the integrated half-gallon detergent tank
- LONGER RUN TIME: Larger gas tank provides up to 3X longer run time than vertical shaft engines
- WARRANTY: Includes a three-year limited frame warranty and two-year limited engine and equipment warranty
There are no reviews yet.