The Craftsman C410 30cc, 4-cycle gas cultivator loosens and cultivates soil, getting you ready to plant the garden of your dreams. The 4-cycle engine is powerful, produces less noise and eliminates the need to mix gas and oil. The C410 is equipped with advanced 2-step starting to simplify starting to just prime and pull. Lightweight and easy to operate, the cultivator comes with six patented-steel cultivating tines that can be easily adjusted depending on your desired cultivating width. It features a variable speed throttle and an adjustable tilling width from 6-in to 12-in with a tilling depth of up to 6-in to handle a variety of tasks. Its Electric Start Capability eliminates manual pull starts with an electric start drill bit to get to work faster (bit sold separately).
- POWERFUL AND QUIET: 30cc, 4-cycle engine is cleaner and produces less noise
- NO MIXING: 4-cycle advantage – no mixing of gas and oil
- ADVANCED 2-STEP STARTING: 2-Step starting simplifies starting to just prime and pull
- ELECTRIC START CAPABLE: Eliminates manual pull starts with an electric start drill bit (Drill Bit and Drill Sold Separately)
- ADJUSTABLE: Tilling width from 6-in to 12-in and tilling depth up to 6-in
- PREMIUM SOIL PREP: Mix in nutrients, cut through roots and dig deep with 6 steel patented cultivating tines
- EASY TRANSPORT: Integrated grab bar for easy transport
- LIGHTWEIGHT: easy use and storage and the folding closed plow handle design saves storage space
- INCLUDES: 2-year limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.