The Craftsman E410 gas edger is the simplest way to put the finishing edge on your lawn. The 30cc, 4-cycle no mix gas and oil engine is mounted on a steel frame, so you don’t need to carry the extra weight. It features a 9-in dual-tip steel blade that can cut up to 1.75 In. in depth. The edger can be raised and lowered with six height positions and is equipped with advanced 2-step starting to simplify starting to just prime and pull. It has a fully molded ergonomic handle design with throttle and idle controls for easy operation. The 3 premium transport wheels provide added stability and control. Its electric start capability eliminates manual pull starts with an electric start drill bit to get to work faster (bit sold separately).
- POWERFUL AND QUIET: 30cc, 4-cycle engine is cleaner and produces less noise
- NO MIXING: 4-cycle advantage – no mixing of gas and oil
- ADVANCED 2-STEP STARTING: 2-Step starting simplifies starting to just prime and pull
- FULL-CRANK ENGINE: More power, less vibration
- ELECTRIC START CAPABLE: Eliminates manual pull starts with an electric start drill bit (Drill Bit and Drill Sold Separately)
- 9-INCH DUAL-TIPPED STEEL BLADE: Cuts a clean edge along driveways and sidewalks, edging with a 1.75-inch max depth
- GREATER CONTROL: Fully molded ergonomic handle design with handle mounted throttle and idle controls for easy operation
- EASY TRANSPORT: 3 premium transport wheels for added stability and control
- INCLUDES: 4-cycle oil and 2-year limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.