Pick up a gas-powered chainsaw from Husqvarna with enough power to handle your everyday tasks. The Husqvarna 120 is built for homeowners who need a lightweight and efficient cutting tool. Featuring an X-Torq® engine for lower fuel consumption and emissions, this gas-powered chainsaw is ready for tree pruning, hobby work and other light tasks. Easy to start and simple to use, you’ll be glad to have this chainsaw with the landscaping tools in your shed or garage.
- Husqvarna 14 in. 120 Mark II chainsaw is ideal for tasks such as tree pruning, firewood cutting and hobby work
- 38cc X-Torq® engine reduces fuel consumption and gasoline emissions
- LowVib® anti-vibration system reduces vibration levels for the operator
- Simple tensioning system allows for quick adjustments while working
- Compact, lightweight chainsaw that’s designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation
- Automatic oiler delivers a steady supply of chain lubrication for safe and effective use
- Air Injection® air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter, improving engine life
- 2 Year consumer warranty can be extended up to 5 years with purchase of 96 oz of pre-mixed fuel
There are no reviews yet.