Heavyweight performance in a lightweight Tiller. Dig and weed fast and easy with the Mantis gas/oil 2-cycle Tiller. Features a 2-cycle commercial engine. Compact, lightweight and tough enough to till through sod and compacted soil with its unique, curvy tines. Need to weed. Just flip the tines and speed-weed or cultivate the garden. Works well in raised beds, narrow rows and close to fences. Soft, Sure-Grip handles are designed for wrist comfort. Fold-down handles for transport and storage. Perfect for any size garden.
- 21.2Cc commercial engine
- Soft Sure-Grip ergonomic handles fold for easy storage
- Tilling depth is 10-in and width is 9-in tines reverse to weed and cultivate around delicate plants and seedlings
- The tine speed is 240 rpm; precision engineered unique tine geometry helps Mantis break and slice into hard soil allowing the Tiller to dig deeper into hard packed ground
- Tilling depth is 10-in; width is 9-in
- Tine speed is 240 rpm
- Convenient easy carry handle
- 2-Year limited warranty
- Tines flip around to quickly weed and cultivate around plants and seedlings
There are no reviews yet.